Traffic Flow Guidelines
The safety of our students is our number one priority and we have important traffic flow guidelines and expectations for all vehicles driving on campus. The traffic guidelines are made to keep the students as safe as possible while expediting the unloading and loading process. If you notice any vehicle breaking any of these guidelines please let me know immediately. We will not compromise the safety of our students for convenience. Please remain patient and calm at all times while driving on campus.Thank you for your support and assistance in doing everything we can to keep our students safe.
Traffic Flow Guidelines:
- All 6th and 7th grade car riders should be dropped off and picked up in the back car loading area (unless carpooling with an 8th grade student).
- All 8th grade students should be dropped off and picked up in the front.
- All drop-off areas will be SINGLE LANE and students should exit the vehicle from the passenger side. This includes the back car loading area and students should never be dropped off to cross a lane of traffic.
- Front car loading in the afternoon will be single lane and curbside only.
- Please pull up as far as possible to load and unload to expedite the single lane process.
- No vehicles can be left unattended in the front or back driving lanes during the hours of 7:00 am – 8:30 am and 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm. If you need to come inside the school during those times you must park in a parking space and walk to the front entrance to enter.
- Maintain a slow, safe speed (should not exceed 20 mph at any time while on campus).
- Refrain from using cell phones unless car is parked to avoid distractions.
- When picking up students after school please make sure that other children riding with you remain in the car and under your supervision at all times.
- All students that choose to walk to or from school are required to use the sidewalks and cross at the crosswalk with the traffic resource officer.